World Class Practice Facilities
The practice facilities at Meldrum House are world-class and extend to 24 acres with a dozen target greens, short game area, latest video analysis and a driving range. From driving to chipping, swing geometry to putting, we’ll help you improve everything – all in the same pristine environment as the rest of the course.
If you are staying at the hotel, you can work on your game and are welcome to use the practice facilities. Get in touch with our Pro Shop to purchase tokens for range balls and hit them on our range or short game area known as Chippers Alley. Our professional staff are available to help you with your game. Book before you arrive by emailing email@example.com or ask at our hotel Reception on your arrival. You can learn more at our Head Teaching Professional’s website at www.neilmarrgolf.co.uk
Our Teaching Academy Includes:
- Practice range – that gives you the option of grass tees, or a raised aspect which lets you access the full width of the range
- Short-game support – at ‘Chippers’ Alley’ our collection of three USGA-standard greens
- Dedicated pitching green – including bunker play and a full-size putting green
- Trackman – the golf world’s most accurate launch monitor and tracking system
- Professional support – our head professional, Neil Marr, is ranked amongst the UK’s top 25 golf coaches
Latest Technology & Expert Tuition
We have the latest Trackman system, coupled with expert tuition from our Pros.
Features that sets it apart from other systems is the video analysis function which allows up to 6 cameras to live feed into the software which makes it easy to analyse the swing and tie in the numbers that the trackman provides to the movement the golfer is making.
Also, if you are looking to check the distances of your clubs or test out new clubs trackman can check this for you very quickly, enabling you to make informed decisions on which clubs to buy or leave out of your bag.
For lessons, simply call us on: 01651 873553